Thursday 9 June 2016

Vikings Blade safety razor

Bought the Vikings Blade and have been in love with it ever since. I don't know much about the technical stuffs so please do bear with me as I review the product the way I experience it. First, if you haven't bought the Vikings Blade, you need to before it stops being inexpensive. I looked through most of the reviews but I discovered most people were not talking about the price.

For a product that offers same quality and sometimes more of what other brands offer for over $100, this to me is the greatest feature. Maybe to you the cost may not be an issue but I literarily shave every day of my life. If I have to save even as little as a dollar every day, it would count for something. Buying the extra blades (minus the free 5 blades it comes with) is cheap and very affordable. At a time I was considering keeping a beard just to save up some cash. Before you judge me, I am a student and every extra cash counts.


Like I said before, the product is great and gives clean shaves. You don't even have to worry about cuts as I haven't experienced such since I started using the product. The product actually looks too good to be true at that price but it is what everything said and more.

Check out the product on Amazon or Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment