Friday 3 June 2016

The Vikings Blade Safety Razor Review - Customer Review

Bought the Vikings Blade few days ago and was expecting to have it delivered today. So I purposely refused to shave this morning. I was in luck as the package came before 11am. Honestly I would have to admit that the Vikings Blade not only met my expectation, it surpassed it effortlessly.

I had spent quite a lot of quality time researching a good double razor blade. I knew amazon was going to be my last bus stop so I pitched my tent and settled for reading reviews. The Vikings Blade had impressive ratings and so out of this world reviews. After reading through a couple of reviews, I was just anxious to try it out. It is exactly as they said it would be and much more.


I know it might seem like an exaggeration if I said it is the best and smoothest shave I have had for a very long time. My Weishi razor just wasn’t ready to cooperate with my face. I like the fact that the Vikings Blade combs with a micro-comb as I finally understood it was responsible for avoiding cuts while shaving. All in all, I am excited and happy to have purchased this product. Did I add that it is very affordable? Well I am glad I did say it exceeded my expectations and much more!

Find out the product on Amazon or their website

No comments:

Post a Comment