Thursday 2 June 2016

The Viking Blade Review

Last Christmas, my girlfriend bought me the Vikings Blade safety razor. Just before you wonder how strange a gift it might be, I tend to shave every morning before leaving the house. She alone understands the hassle of trying to avoid being late and avoiding cuts on my face. I was not too certain about changing blades or brands as I felt it might affect my skin. First time I used the Vikings Blade, the razor ran through my face like it was nothing. I had to check if the blades where in the right place and making contact with my skin at all.

My face feels smooth and clean with no single bumps on it. Another thing about the product that I like is that it is ease to clean and maintain. Changing of blades is still another plus for me. It doesn’t take me much time to change blades because the butterfly head opens so easily and lets the blades out without much struggle. Although because of my large hands I find it difficult having a firm grip on the handle, it hefty weight feels give me the confidence that it would hold out and not break.


After a while I got curious and decided to ask how she knew or heard of the Vikings Blade. Apparently she had seen the ads for it when she was shopping online some days before. Usually I wouldn’t do this but I highly recommend the product for anyone looking to buy a good double edge razor.

Check out the product on Amazon or the website

No comments:

Post a Comment