Tuesday 21 June 2016

Best Father's Day Gift Ever!

My wife got me the Vikings Blade razor as a Father's Day gift yesterday. I know it may seem too early to write a review but I just can't help it. I have one of the coarsest hairs I've ever seen. Shaving is usually an unbearable experience for me; I had to keep a beard at one time. The only way I get to shave with ease is through wet shaving. Anyhow, I decided to test out my new gift last night and it was super amazing. I shaved about 2 days back and was supposed to shave again this morning.


Just testing it out, I ran the blade through my cheeks and out went the hair in one glide! Did I just say it was dry shaving I attempted? Can't even remember the last time I had a shave without some form of lubrication. Although my cheeks were mildly red, shaved area was smooth as it could possibly be. I had to run out of the bathroom to show my wife. Vikings Blade is simply one heck of a product, I'm telling all my friends about it!


No comments:

Post a Comment