Tuesday 7 June 2016

I Love the Vikings Blade But...

So I go through a reasonable amount of reviews on amazon and I see positive, 5 star reviews every single time. This is good promotion for any product and I don't think I have seen such before. My journey with the Vikings Blade started when I finally decided to buy the product against my judgment.

The Vikings Blade comes with an amazing design. Even if one doesn't know much about construction materials, just holding the Vikings Blade tells it was made from some quality material. Next thing I noticed was the handle. From reviews I read, it is about 3.75" in length. Luckily for me, the length was just right for me. It allows me bring the head closer to my face.


Don't know about other people but I am not a fan of the 5 extra blades it came along with. They just didn't do it for me as I wanted. So I had to purchase extra blades but luckily for me, they didn't cost much. I was amazed how easily they fit into the head and still made a great shave. Apart from the extra blades, I don't think I have anything against the product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment