Thursday 30 June 2016

Vikings Blade - Customer Review

I started using the Vikings Blade few months ago and I have to admit it has been an interesting experience. I have used most of the top brands you can think of - Gillette, Merkur, and the Edwin Jagger's of this world. Some of these products have their best features which I loved but the Vikings Blade redefined shaving for me. I have had shaving cuts almost every time I shave; it became a normal thing in my life. So when I read about the product's micro-comb feature claiming to prevent cuts, I decided to give it a try. I don't know much about the other specs but it did live up to its reputation. I have not had a cuts ever since!


For the rest of the product, I can only describe what I received. The product came with a travel case and 5 extra blades. The travel case has a mirror inside of it. The blade is beautiful, especially with its chrome-like plating. Anyways I'm not much of a reviewer but Vikings Blade has definitely changed my world of shaving. 

No comments:

Post a Comment