Saturday 11 June 2016

I like the Vikings Blade Because It Is Cheap

I am in the military and it is a routine practice to always shave every morning. Sometime last year, my colleagues and I were just teasing about how much it costs us to keep a clean shave every year. That was the first time I heard of the Vikings Blade. When we all did our calculations, I discovered I spent much more than most of my colleagues. The guy that uses the Vikings Blade spent far less than all of us combined. I felt my Gillette was more superior and wasn't really going to compromise my clean shave for something cheap.  


After several assurances that I wouldn't have a skin reaction for changing razor, I finally decided to give the Vikings Blade a trial. I am still in love with my Gillette but this Vikings Blade sure knows how to cut! There's absolutely no difference between both razor's shave. It is smooth on my skin and never gave me a cut. The features and all is cool, especially when I just compared it to a Gillette but the price for such quality just leaves me speechless!

No comments:

Post a Comment