Wednesday 1 June 2016

Julian vue safety razor review - Customer Review



I got the Vikings Blade roughly eight months ago and decided to delay a while before reviewing the product. Usually I am one of those persons that have trust issues with products purchase over the internet. After having lots of let downs by other brands I used in the past, I decided to try out the Vikings Blade Safety Razor. I am usually clumsy when it comes to the use of blades so I dread shaving (although I admit it is something I have to do every two days). First thing I noticed about the Vikings Blade was its hefty feel; it allows for a firm grip. 

I don’t have the smoothest of face, so this doesn’t give me the best of shaving experience. Anyways my first use of the Vikings Blade was on the same day I received the package. The butterfly head allows for a smooth shave, even with my earlier facial bumps. For a while now, I don’t have those bumps on my face but I am not entirely sure if it had anything to do with the product. Since the product came with 5 blades, I was glad I wouldn’t even spend money yet in replacing the blades. So when the time finally came, you can imagine how surprised I was to discover how cheap they were sold.

So after eight months of use, I can recommend this product to anyone looking to dump a brand. N Unlike most people, I didn’t do much research before purchasing the product but later on I went online to see if everybody had same similar experience as I do when shaving. Amazon reviews and ratings was enough to convince me I was not alone in all of this.

You can check out the product on Amazon and Julian Vue Website

1 comment:

  1. If you want buy the best safety razor and its blades you can visit http://www.iconicshavers.com/. Here you will find the best safety razor, best safety razor reviews, best safety razor blades and some important shaving tips.

    ReplyDelete