Saturday 16 July 2016

Vikings Blade Review - A Quality DE Razor At Affordable Price

It has been 10 months since I started using the Vikings Blade. My major reason for ditching my Gillette was because of the price. The Gillette served me well among other things and I found it hard to let go or find a good replacement. As I searched online for something remotely as good as the Gillette, the Vikings Blade kept coming up with excellent reviews. Since it didn’t cost much, I decided to give it a try. I just loved the design of the VB when I opened the packaging; it was love at first sight! I was probably too carried away with my research, that I didn’t know the VB came in a classic handle. I love the weight of the razor as it allows for a firm grip.



For me, the selling point or advantage it has over other razors is the quality of the razor when in comparison with the prize. I believe the Vikings Blade is the answer to the question; can a good, quality DE razor be affordable? The thing I didn’t like about the VB at first was the handle. It took me a while to get used to it. I am hoping the company would make a similar model but with a long handle, especially for people with large hands like myself. All in all, I have finally bid farewell to my Gillette about 7 months ago. I highly recommend the Vikings Blade to anyone looking for a good, affordable DE razor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment