Monday 11 July 2016

Vikings Blade Safety Razor Review

I have been a good old cartridge razor user for about 20 years. I started out with the vintage Gillette OC of the 1920's. I've been hearing about DE razors for some time but wasn't just ready to leave my cartridge razors. So when my daughter bought the Vikings Blade as a birthday gift for me, I was wondering if she did it on purpose. I had thought my cartridge razors were sharp until the first morning I tried the Vikings Blade.


With one stroke, the area was clean from all stubble. I wasn't thinking the blades were probably too aggressive and I was extremely careful with the razor. It's been over 3 weeks I've been using and I haven't cut myself once! This butterfly feature of the Vikings Blade is simply amazing. I never thought I could change blades as quickly as I did. Having being used to multiple blades with the cartridge, it's as if I was ripping myself off all those years. A single blade from VB gets the job done and smoother. If you're a cartridge lover like I once was, before you go about comparing, I advise you give theVikings Blade DE razor a try and see the glaring difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment