Friday 22 July 2016

One of My Best Shaves Ever!

I am one of the most skeptical individuals I have ever met. I like to keep things traditional and the Vikings Blade was the last razor I would have settled for. As a proud Gillette man, I don’t think I have ever used any razor outside Gillette. So when I got the Vikings Blade as a gift from a co-worker, I just felt he was trying to pull my legs. It was when I used the Vikings Blade on Sunday morning I realized there is so much more to my Gillette life. I love the fact that the razor comes with a classic handle. I am surprised people are complaining about that aspect.



Like any good razor, the VB if quite hefty and gives the right confidence that the handle will break during shaves. It gives an amazingly smooth shave. When I felt my face after the shave, it was as clean and tender like that of a child. I am usually very careful when I shave but I have not had any cut from the VB. With the sharpness of the blade, I was afraid it would be too aggressive for my face. I do not have a sensitive skin but I just like to be extra careful with blades. Like I said, I am yet to have any cuts. I highly recommend the VB to anyone in search for a new kind of quality! Thanks Vikings Blade.

No comments:

Post a Comment