Saturday 9 July 2016

Life as a Vikings Blade Pirate

Ever since I could remember, my dad has always shaved with a Gillette Slim Adjustable DE. I have so much longed to be like him and couldn't wait to start growing beards. I can say I inherited his razor after he passed away and started using it from my first shave to about three years after. I loved the razor but not the shave. It felt like part of family but left me with cuts and bumps. I had tried almost everything but it gradually became normal to have cuts after every shave. After few years I had a friend who usually had the smoothest shave I had seen at the time. He was the one that introduced me to Vikings Blade.


Took me a while to agree to use it then I agreed it wasn't cheating since VB wasn't a popular brand back then. Ran the Vikings Blade through my face and almost didn't feel like I had a blade in contact with my face. The razor was hefty and came with a classic handle. Pushing the blade closer to my face was even easier. It took me several hours to realize I didn't have any cuts this time around. Don't know about others but the VB is just simply amazing. So if you're having cuts and looking to switch brands, I recommend you give the VB a try. You may just be as lucky as I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment