Friday 8 July 2016

WEISHI 9306-f New Double Edge Safety Razor Review

This was my first safety razor. I was looking for something inexpensive to start off with so that if I didn't like it, I wouldn't be out a chunk of money. This razor fit the bill, but barely. I received the razor in early March, and here it is late June, and the razor is broken. 



The internal shaft appears to be plastic. For the last few weeks or so, the razor has been stiff to open and close. Once it starts to open, everything works fine. I open it up every day and rinse everything off before putting it away. It finally reached the point that I wasn't able to open it by hand and would have to use a towel to hold both ends of the razor in order to get a tight enough grip. 

After a couple days of that, the shaft in the center finally broke off. If the razor had been made to last, I would be giving it 4 or 5 stars. Since it only lasted 3 months, it cost me just about as much as what I would have spent on disposable razors at the grocery store. It did allow me to explore a few different types of blades, so it wasn't a waste of money. I will be replacing it with something better.

No comments:

Post a Comment