Thursday 11 August 2016

Vikings Blade Razor - An Amazing Journey With Me

I got the Vikings Blade as a birthday gift from my girlfriend. Honestly I have never heard of this product before and only lovingly accepted it. Took me almost 2 weeks to try it out because I had thought I was a die-hard Gillette fan. Sadly I forgot to get new blades for the Gillette. I had no choice than to try out the Vikings Blade. I don’t think I have ever used a razor very carefully in my entire life. Occasionally I use to have nicks and cuts with the Gillette and there was no way I was going to let this Vikings Blade take me down that path.



With my lather made, I took the first short stroke of the razor and it took the entire stubble on its path. After I was done, my face felt as tender as my palms. In summary, it has been an amazing journey for me and the Vikings Blade. Usually I don’t like to do reviews but I am so impressed with how the Vikings Blade has held out. Went to do further research and found out the razor comes with a lifetime warranty. Well I don’t hope to use a particular razor for that long but hopefully I will give an update every 6 months to give feedback on how well the razor is holding up.

No comments:

Post a Comment