Tuesday 24 May 2016

Viking Blade - Sharper, Smoother and Cheaper



I have been a Gillette user for a very long time. I really didn’t have much of an issue with them but it was just too expensive to maintain. For people like us in the military, shaving is almost second nature to us. If you know how much those Gillette blades cost, then you do the math for someone like me that shaves every day. So that pretty much caused me to start researching on double edge blades with same quality as the Gillette. I can’t even remember where or when I first heard of the Viking blade. With much doubt in mind, I finally purchased it.
First thing that caught my attention was the 5 blades that came along with it. Then I gradually observed it gave clean, smooth shaves. Not only did I end up with a double edge razor that has cheaper blades, the product itself is very affordable. Just like one of my previous Gillette, I never have to worry about cuts and bumps. For me, the Viking blade was a win-win situation for me. 


You can check out it here: 

No comments:

Post a Comment