Friday 27 May 2016

THE GREATEST SHAVE EVER! Viking Blades has a new follower!!!

I got this finally yesterday. I got home from work, and immediately went to shaving. First off, I am NOT a product tester! The only thing stopping me from considering this item for the past couple weeks was that almost all reviews are from product testers. LAME... I saw the lifetime guarantee, so I saw I had nothing to lose, and ordered it...... DAMN!!!!!!!!! I love this item! I love the blades!!!! 

I used musgo real oak moss shaving cream with this, and I got the BEST shave of my life!!! The only gripe I have is that I cannot find the blades this came with anywhere online. The blades are beyond great! The only time I get a shave this good, is on Sundays when I bust out the dreadnought shavette and put straight steel to my throat. When I do have to do a blade change, it's gonna feel like I'm killing a unicorn. ...Sad Face... PLEASE SELL BLADES! I love the shave I got from this razor! It is a beautiful addition to my shaving arsenal!!! 

Please make a cut throat shavette, or a straight razor! I would use it!!! I will do an update on Saturday or sunday, with pictures. I wanna let my beard grow a little so I can enjoy the shave. My poor EJ89L razor is going to be put away for awhile. When I shaved with that, I felt like a rock star. When I shave with my Viking blade, I feel like a cross between the Fonz, Indiana Jones, Mac Gyver, and myself back when I was in Afghanistan kicking some serious anus. This Item is seriously for men only! If you are a skinny jean wearing sissy, please be aware that this product may put hair on your chest and make you want to do some pretty crazy manly things. I feel like going and bullying the toughest guy I can find! LOVE THIS PRODUCT!

Get The Product here: Amazon and Website

No comments:

Post a Comment